Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Read Listen Learn


Just taking a few minutes on my lunch break to post in some links to sermons over the last month or so that have really hit home and mean the world to me in my walk and growth as a Christian in todays world. Bernard Bourque is our pastor at Telos Bible Church.

I pray daily that God uses me to bring Glory to His Kingdom and that he shapes my thoughts and words to be a blessing to him. Please pray, on your knees, walking to your car, with your wife or husband, with your kids etc. Pray hard, pray strong, pray accurately and pray like your life depends on it.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding:
In all ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Its not about me.... Its about the Kingdom
Deny yourself of your selfish desires
Exchange your will for the will of God
Exchange your mind for the mind of Christ
Amen

www.telosbiblechurch.com

www.telosdiscer.ning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment