Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bein a part of the whole



Ive got to tell you life is rough sometimes and we feel 70% or even less, an illness, a happening be it an unexpected bill or a child is ill or meets with a struggle. The combination of all the junk life throws at us really sometimes wears us down, makes us a remnant of who we know ourselves to be. Sometimes we just want to feel sorry for ourselves because we aren't firing on all cylinders, fired up and being the powerhouse we know ourselves to be.

Whats missing, where is the fix to this. Speaking only from my simple thinking and approach to life the thing I keep coming back to is how connected to the Holy Spirit do I allow myself to be. For all things. Am I asking for guidance? Or am I asking for help in all things, the decisions, the words to speak, the actions, the thoughts, the love to share, the facial expressions to show love and concern for others, the warmth, the direction, the many many many parts of our day that we do need our lives to take shape in the hands of GOD. Where do we start? When do we pray? Pray all throughout your day as your internal dialogue is filled with prayer as who are we really talking to? Of course as Christ lives in us we live with him and dialogue with him to reach our full potential. As Paul said we need to pray like we breathe throughout our day. If we can only reach that level of self awareness and consciousness our lives become complete "Telos".

I'm so blessed to have Christ in my life, as a sinner, a simple man, an unworthy lover of Christ I tell you there is no greater love to be known that that of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. He lay down his life in a way none of us would for others and all we have to do is say "YES" to the free gift. Wow, what an amazing thought, that easy, so needed, so freely given and received.

As we might find ourselves at less than 100% or not feeling whole. Are we asking ourselves :"Am I in contact with my Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus throughout my day." Am I praying for discernment, words, healing, guidance etc. " We have got to be leaving ourselves open to failure or a diminished existence if we are not connected and connecting to HIM constantly.

I pray we are all close to our Father and keeping pace with the world around us, if we don't charge forth and have our focus on him we will not make the progress we should.

Proverbs 3 5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment